Saturday, April 17, 2021

Have a Magical Time

Hi all:

    I am sorry my post is late lots happening here , Hubby is having  another surgery on Thursday next week please keep him in your prayers. 

              today I made a simple card for this challenge.


                                      

                              I Used the following products 

   Copic sketch markers all colors. Heavy White Cardstock from my stash. Big Kick die cutting machine  by SIZZIX

 SIZZIX THINLITS  "Have A MAGICAL TIME"   Cherry Lynn Design B111 Fancy Flourish .Glue Sponge.

 

thank you for visiting my blog today, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments. if you aren't a follower  please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

I hope my card gave you inspiration .

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following  Challenge:

 Anything with a rainbow  Unicorn ~ Mermaid

3 comments:

  1. Pretty rainbow colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet design Dottie! Keeping hubby in my prayers! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Rainbows, Unicorns or Mermaid’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to turn those leaves into a rainbow, very creative. Love the pretty ribbon too, it just makes this card. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!
    Oh, and prayers for your hubby. Hope all goes well.



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!