Monday, April 5, 2021

thinking of you

Hello everyone I hope you all had a Happy Easter. ours was very nice.

its a Beautiful day here in Florida  it a great beginning to a good week.

    today I used the following products  I layered  the type writer  tags flower and bow.


                                        

              I used Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigs die cut type writer  

                Tim Holtz idea-ology embellishments


            a bow made with seem binding aqua and green. 


 I added  Tim Holtz  Large Baseboard Frame, tags, Distress Oxide Spray - shabby shutters,picket fence, & tumbled glass.    large yellow flower.

 

 

 thank you for visiting my blog today, it is always a pleasure to  have you stop by.  if you aren't a follower please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 Hugs xoxo

 Dottie

I'm sharing in the following challenge.

Simon Says Monday Challenge - layer it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!