Saturday, May 15, 2021

Ice Cream

 

 



                                                       

 Heavy White card stock,  Ice cream craft paper, striped paper polka dot paper for my Ice cream on a stick Yellow craft paper from my stash

 Copic Caio #E33  Simon says Stamp set Ice scream" RETIRED"





Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

 

the sisterhood of crafters

2 comments:

  1. This is a real 'yammy' card with nice and bright colours.
    Your craftroom look amazing!
    Lia DT SoC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stamp set Dottie! Love this yummy creation ... awesome take on our spots & stripes! Well done! Thanks for playing along at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Good Luck and hope you'll join us again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!