Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Thank You

 

 


                                  

Heavy White card stock for my flowers I used 2 shade of pink for my flowers and 2 shades of green for the leaves and yellow for the center of the flowers, pail green and with craft paper for the background on my card from my stash.

                              I used the following products.


Sizzi
x THINLITS "SOPHIE GULILAR"Black Premium DYE INK,  label die cut, wood stamp " Thank You !" 2 Way Glue,  & White Pearl  Embellishments. CRICUT CUTTLEBUG Swiss Dots Embossing folder

 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  I hope Everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

 Hugs

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - use Dies and or Punches 

Double D Challenges 

 

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card Dottie, I love those layered dies myself! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Dottie! LOVE your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flower of the Month – Part 2’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous details on this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!