Tuesday, June 29, 2021

BEACH FUN

 


                                                           

White heavy Cardstock,Black Cardstock. die cut letters, BEACH FUN,swim suit, Sandles Palm tree die,

Tim  Holtz Distress Ink salvage patina, twisted citron, carved pumpkin. sea shells Embellishment,  double side tape,2 WAY GLUE  from my stash. ...

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

Make the Card Challenge # 22

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, it certainly does look like Beach Fun! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Dottie! Similar to the card I made! (Great minds! lol) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!