Tuesday, June 8, 2021

hello

 

                                                                                                                                          

 Today I used heavy White card stock, Navy Blue Card stock,  Gray card stock ,salmon and white card stock, double side tape all from my stash, Simon Says STAMP Tall Flowers , Simon Says Stamp Hello Script Hello SSSD 111752,Copic caio # E93,#B29,#YG03,2 way glue.



Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  I hope Everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

 Make The Card Challenge #19

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The sweetness factor. I love it! Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thank you so much for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge this week! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a beautiful card Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!