Tuesday, July 6, 2021

happy halloween

                                       Welcome to my Blog
                           

                                                            

 Orange cardstock,White cardstock,from my stash. gina k.designs Spooktacular You ! Pure luxury, both printed papers from the same collection. Tim Holtz Small Crazy Cats stamp and die cut. Copic sketch  #E11 #100 # 0. Ranger Embossing Ink Pad Ranger Embossing Powder Tiger Lily, wood block stamp happy halloween Round die cut. 

 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

 Make the Card Challenge # 23

4 comments:

  1. Great take on our sketch Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P.S. Don't forget, you can also add this Halloween card to Two Old Bats challenge. The more the merrier! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our sketch this week! Thank you for joining us for Challenge #23 at Make The Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun halloween card. Thanks for playing with us at MTCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!