Monday, August 9, 2021

COFFEE & FRIENDS

 


                                                               
 

Cream & Brown Cardstock,Brown & White bakers twineSizzix Coffee Embossing Folder, HERO ARTS White Embossing powder, Black Embellishments, FiHal Glue,  double side tape and pop dots all from my stash.

  I'd love to have you stop by often to see what I'm creating.  I hope   My Card Gave You Inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a fun and safe week. 

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges. 

 Simon says Monday challenge

Time Out Challenges

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! All your supplies go together so well and the color palette is perfect for your coffee theme! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!