Monday, August 16, 2021

"Get Well Soon" Thinking Of You !

 


                                             

   Heavy White Cardtock ,Lime Green TEXTURED CardStock Dusty Olive,Seam Ribbon and bow, Glossy Accent, YG03Yellow Green,   green seam binding, Copic,Brown E37, Copic, YR000 Silk,Copic, Pine Tree Green G29,

4 Green Embellishments,& tiny little kitten with green eyes from my stash. House - Mouse - Designs - Cling Get Well soon Stamp Hmcp139,

 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge :

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - anything Goes.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, little mouse is feeling poorly. What a sweet card and such pretty colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is so cute and I love the colors and details, very very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    little tip Dottie, it might be better to make the pics of your card bigger so that we can see them better xx ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Wonderful colors and coloring. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. It's fun to color and fun to paper piece. The green looks good and I love the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card, Dottie! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet mousey image, gorgeous colouring lovely card Dottie.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC
    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!