Sunday, August 8, 2021

Happy Haunting

                                                                     
 

 Heavy Black  and White Cardstock, Purple bakers twine, Purple & Orange Sequins, Stamp set ( Happy Haunting)  Spray Glue, Glitter Duster extra fine White glitter,  Copic Caio sketch, double side tape and pop dots all from my stash.

  I'd love to have you stop by often to see what I'm creating.  I hope   My Card Gave You Inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a fun and safe week. 

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges. 

 Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW what a cool creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE. Who knows, there might be a prize without reaching that goal! LOL

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Dottie!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design; love the images! Thank you for sharing with us at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!