Wednesday, August 11, 2021

hoppy birthday

 

 

 

                                     

  I used the August card Kit by Simon Says TOADALLY UNFROGETTABLE  I bought this set I thought it was really cute.


White Cardstock
,  Printed Card stock 6x6  TOADALLY UNFROGETTABLE  Stamp Set TOADALLY UNFROGETTABLE # sss20239cLILLY PAD LEAP Embellishments, heavy White cardstock,water brush double, sided tape, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide hickory smoke -  bundled sage - mustard seed - candied apple - Distress Ink - black soot, - from my stash, Moss Green,  green & white bakers twine.   also my Little Frog on the top of my card.


  I'd love to have you stop by often to see what I'm creating.  I hope   My Card Gave You Inspiration,

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a fun and safe week. 

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges.

 https://Simonsays Wednesday Challenge -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!