Thursday, August 12, 2021

Jeremiah 33:3

                          

                                                                                 

Black Heavy Cardstock for my card and layered it with White Textured cardstock, My Stamp-set using this verse "Jeremiah 33:3" this is a old set  Black Ink, Die Cut Fanciful Flourish, Double sided craft tape, 2WAY GLUE.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

Perfectly CAS Ultimate Challenge 

 Word art Wednesday - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Dottie. I had to stop and say this is one of my favorite Bible verses. I was taught that it was God's phone number. I've never forgotten this verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Bible verse is just beautiful with this fanciful flourish (which I have and had forgotten about! thanks for the reminder) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An easy card but so special. Another great card Dottie! Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning CAS card! I just love it! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!