Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Set Sail

           

 

                                                                   

   Heavy White Cardstock,  4x6 white card stock Stitched Rectangle die cut   for my frame,Royal Blue Ink, Light Blue Ink, Yellow Ink, Brown Ink, and my thin paint brush "STAMPIN UP SAILING HOME CLING STAMP SET", Black Ink Pad. Double sided craft tape, Hot Glue.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge


AAA Cards

 

 Here's the hop order but if you get lost along the way just go back to the start


1 comment:

  1. I love your stitched frame on this sailboat scene. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!