Thursday, August 12, 2021

thanks

 

                                                 
    

Heavy White Cardstock my base card, Sage Green cardstock, floral craft paper, Royal Blue Ribbon, die cut "thanks"  Black Sequins, a flower from my stash double sided  craft tape, Hot Glue,

 


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

 ModSquad Challenge - Month of thanks

1 comment:

  1. How lovely. I really like the vintage feel of this card. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at The Mod Squad. I hope you will send this card to Gina!!! She will love it.
    Judy~ MSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!