Wednesday, October 6, 2021

autumn




                         Today I used the following products.

 

 Heavy dark brown  Cardstock, printed fall craft paper by Recellations I used my Orignal Sizzix  machine & die cuts,Pumpkin and fall leaf die cuts.( retired) you may find these on ebay, or Amazon, or even your local Market place. I have had mine for a very long time but I still use it often, there are so many really nice ones still out there.   



 orange and white bakers twine and I added a bow and a brown flet leaf.a embossing folder, double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, ,2 way Glue, hot glue a from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Double D Challenge - owels or pumpkins

 Simon says Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed Fall card Dottie! LOVE all the fabulous Fall colors & elements! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Owls and/or Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall cad is chocked full of fall goodness. Pumpkins, leaves, plaid, and twine. How could anyone not love this? Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!