Friday, October 8, 2021

Coffee


      

 

    
I created my card today using the following products. 

Dark Brown, Orange,Cream & Light Gray Cardstock,from  my stash Printed Coffee Bean craft paper



 2 Orange Embellishments, Sizzix  THINLITS # 665212 by Tim Holtz, COFFEE DIE CUT, double sided craft tape, Pop dots from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps, Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 

 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2021/10/17827/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!