Friday, October 1, 2021

fall

                          Welcome to my Blog and happy 1st day of October.

                                                                 

                               

I used Heavy rust card stock, Printed Card stock from my stash.  double sided craft tape, foam tape, hot glue. small leaf & FALL die cuts from Carta Bella, original sizzix  Pumpkin die cut,  Burlap, tiny clothes pin  cream colored tag,  burlap string from my stash,  I sewed along the edges of my card and my burlap in a zig zag pattern. Copic sketch #YR04 #RV69 # G21,Hot glue double sided craft tape,a small bow using my ribbon from Really reasonable ribbon.


 
Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenges .

 Four Seasons- anything goes Fall 

3 comments:

  1. You used several fun things from your stash to make this beautiful fall card! That's the best part of card making -- really playing with your toys, old or new. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons, Dottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Fall card Dottie, love the plaid background paper, certainly makes me think of fall! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons! PS: Hope you received your prize from Double D, sorry it was late, my first trip to the PO and they were closed, ugh!!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! That background paper is so pretty and those pumpkins really speak to the season! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!
    Glenda/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!