Friday, October 1, 2021

Proverbs 5:21

                     
 
 
 
pop dots, hot glue, I layers some papers of different colors along the side of my card. from the same pad collection. Prima Paper crafts Dareelle 6x6 pad. 





 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge & Simon Says Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.



I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenges .

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!