Thursday, November 4, 2021

hello

                                                            Welcome to My Blog

                                   

                  

 Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.

                                  

 Today I used the following products    

             Heavy Kraft colored card stock Plaid 12"X12" printed craft paper,dark green 6"x6" craft paper, 


Script hello die cut  # SSSD111752 ,   Large Stitched Bar Rectangles,  Mama Fawn with her babies,  2 white Embellishments double sided craft tape, small Pop dots. 

 

 

 Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Brutus Monroe Blog for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Brutus Monroe for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands as well as the wide variety of Brutus Monroe products - such as the wonderful Inspiration Boxes (and so much more).  Have a fun and creative & fun day.

 

 I truly enjoyed creating my card with this Inspiration Box, they are all fun to work with.
 
 
Have a great & safe weekend & God Bless
Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Pretty woodsy scene, thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Masculine card! The fawn and babies are so sweet and I adore all of that pretty plaid paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, A Walk In The Woods Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes ... you'll certainly see deer in the woods especially this time of year in my area! Love your use of plaid with this sweet image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘A Walk in the Woods’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!