Thursday, November 11, 2021

Holly Jolly

 

                                                   


 Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today, I made my card for Make the Cards Challenge # 41.

 I  I started with  Heavy Green cardstock for the base of my card,  I then layered it with  printed 6 x 6  Gold & White Craft paper

Scalloped die cut,  Holly branch die cut  Scalloped hand punch  Holly Jolly sticker.

 Gold Slung Sequin Trim, Maroon Gems, double sided craft tape, 2 way glue. large pop dots.

 

 Thank you again for visiting me today.  I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you.  I hope you'll stop by the Simon Says  Monday and Wednesday Challenges . for even more inspiration, and possibly visit Simon Says for some FUN shopping.  They carry so many BIG name brands (and so much more).  Have a fun and creative & fun day.

                    Have a wonderful and safe week.

 

  Hugs 😉

  Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

 Make the Card Challenge # 41

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes 517 -518

 

5 comments:

  1. Another great card, Dottie! Thanks for joining us at the Make The Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing your art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dottie, I love the gold sequin trim! Thank you for playing along at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the gold accents. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The holly branch certainly makes a whimsical tree. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!