Thursday, December 16, 2021

JOY

                                                                                         

  I started with a Poinsettia base card, I used a green scalloped frame around my card a large Christmas Ornament embellishment.

Red Rose and some stamens white and red, a tiny green bow and 

2 red sequins, foam tape, thin double sided craft tape, hot glue.


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday& Wednesday challenge.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
 HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

                                     

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Make the card challenge - # 45
 

3 Comments:

At December 17, 2021 at 10:35 AM , Blogger DeeZinesByD said...

Beautiful card Dottie! I love how you used those reds and greens and that pretty rose is icing on the cake! Thank you for joining us at Make The Cards Challenge this week!

 
At December 18, 2021 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

What a beautiful card creation Dottie!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

 
At December 19, 2021 at 12:00 AM , Blogger Allisa said...

Great Christmas card, love the floral details. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home