Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry Christmas


                

Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                        I used the following products. 

 I started with Red  Cardstock,  Printed  Cardstock,  I added a Tag Merry Christmas,  on Black Cardstock I added LUKE and a Santa sticker.

I used : Double sided craft tape, 2 way glue.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS
 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

I am sharing my card with Double D Challenges

" Christmas joy"

     Dottie

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Dottie. Thanks so much for linking it up in our challenge, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute creation Dottie! Please be sure to LINK BACK to our challenge in your post. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your cute card at Four Seasons, Dottie, and love how it's personalized. Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!