Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry Christmas


         
 I started with Heavy blue card stock cardstock,  . printed craft paper divinity designs, ,I used  my die cuts from Cherry Lynn Designs & simon says stamp. stickles, silver ink for the skate blades from my stash. double sided craft tape , 2 way glue.

Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope my card gave you all such Inspiration. 
 
         MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM SUNNY FLORIDA   


 

I cant thank you all so much for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you, I do hope my Card Inspired you.

 I would love it if you would become a NEW follower of my Blog.

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs & Luv  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

TIME OUT Challenges



1 comment:

  1. Those are really adorable winter die cuts, and the look so cute together on your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!