Thursday, January 20, 2022

I LOVE YOU !

      


                                                                  

                                 Welcome to my blog,
 
 I used Heavy White,Red cardstock for the base of my card. I layered it with Valentine  Heart paper, I used my  Stampingbella - CURVY GIRL - with jar of HEARTS .collection

 


 I added small Red Roses leaves, red and white stamens and a red and  Gingham white ribbon bow   that I made a ball out of . I stamped "always Chase your dreams ! "

 copics I used felt I LOVE YOU tag, and a Heart  from my stash. double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, pop dots.Glossy Accents

            
 I always love playing along with the ModSquad challenges  I hope you will come an play along .
 
                   I do hope my card inspired you today .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home