Wednesday, January 12, 2022

love you

 
                                   


 

                                  

                               Welcome to my blog,
 
 I used heavy White and Red cardstock for the base of my card. I layered it with skinny die cut, I used my Original  sizzix die cut HEARTS,   Peppermint Stripe #SSST121326 Stencil, i used lipstick Red ink pad  White cardstock,  Little B die cut LOVE YOU,  pink paper flowers, Heart gem embellishments, water spots,  doublesided craft tape,Hot Glue, pop dots.

                      I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2022 at 10:44 AM , Blogger JanR said...

Great card! I'm loving all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

 
At January 17, 2022 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Larimore2 said...

Dottie, Thank you so much for joining us over on The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge Blog! Your entry is eye-catching with that lovely peppermint!
But; please be sure to read the full requirements for the Challenge or you may risk your entry being disqualified.
I'll be on the lookout for more of your makes posted in TFJB Challenge Blog as we go forward in 2022!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home