Wednesday, January 5, 2022

thanks so much


                                      

Welcome to my blog, I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and for the new year 2022.
 
 Now on to my card, I used heavy White and Black card stock for the base of my card. I layered it with a black & white wood design craft paper.  I used my small stamp ,"thanks so much"
I used a OLD set of  stamps by Tim Holtz. I used black ink

double sided craft tape 3 black embellishments, my momenta square die cut.  &  pop dots.
 
I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a NEW Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2022 at 2:12 AM , Blogger brenda said...

A really nice design with the placement of the sentiment and focal image, many thanks for joining our 'Black and White plus one' (not which what your plus one is) theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

 
At January 7, 2022 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Pauline C said...

Lovely vintage look card with great complementary papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline x

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home