Monday, January 3, 2022

Welcome sweet baby girl

                                                       
 I started with Heavy Pink card stock cardstock, doodlebug design 6x6 paper pad. Stampendous mini clear stamp set. 2 pink embellishments
I used my copics to color in my little mouse, double sided craft tape, hot glue, pop dots, 2 shades of pink satin ribbon. I used my die cut to make my frame around my mouse.scalloped die cuts

 



Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope my card gave you all such Inspiration. 
 
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

 thank you all so much for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you, I do hope my Card Inspired you.

 I would love it if you would become a NEW follower of my Blog.

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs & Luv  Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

House-Mouse & Friends Mondays - anything goes or something New 
Simon Monday Challenge - something New  
TIME OUT Challenges  
 
Penny Black Saturday Challenge 
 
 
 
 

7 Comments:

At January 4, 2022 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Dottie :-) the baby mouse is just adorable and I love the papers and pretty bow, absolutely gorgeous!


Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Happy New Year!! :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

 
At January 4, 2022 at 10:55 AM , Blogger April said...

Such a sweet card! I love the pretty paper and the layout of the card. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

 
At January 7, 2022 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Sue said...

Aww, sweet little image, so cute and pretty in pink. Pretty papers and design too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

 
At January 8, 2022 at 2:46 PM , Blogger AarthiS said...

Such a cute card😍 beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us at TimeOut 💕

 
At January 10, 2022 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a sweet card to welcome a new baby girl. Love your layout and patterned paper. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

 
At January 15, 2022 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Christine said...

Adorable cute mousey baby card perfect option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

Mousey hugs Christine xx

 
At January 22, 2022 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet creation! So happy to have you join the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. For the Penny Black Challenge you need to use a PB image. Would love for you to make another card and join the Penny Black Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home