Tuesday, February 1, 2022

winter wishes

                                           

                                      Welcome to my blog,
                    What a beautiful day here in Florida, 
                                Hello Dear Friends
 
                    Today I made a fun card for this challenge :

Heavy White card stock winter craft paper, maroon card stock red and  6x6 white polka dot craft paper & black and white printed craft paper. Maroon and white snow flake craft paper.. 


 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge: 

4 Comments:

At February 1, 2022 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Donna Walls said...

Hi Neighbor! I'm also from Florida; I live by Daytona Beach. It's been quite cold here but the temps are warming and I'm in my flip-flops again! Those Sweaters are adorable and I like thay you've cut them from patterned paper. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. Donna

 
At February 2, 2022 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Cute sweaters Dottie, thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

 
At February 5, 2022 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Christine said...

What adorable little sweaters on your cozy winter card!

Thank you for sharing your card at Four Seasons. Christine, February Guest Designer
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com/

 
At February 8, 2022 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Karen Letchworth said...

I love these sweet little winter sweaters. Thanks so much for sharing this inspired card with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. It's clear to see how the inspiration photo spoke to you. We're so grateful to have you play along and we hope you'll join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
The Four Seasons Challenge Blog

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home