Thursday, March 24, 2022

Daughter Happy Birthday

                              

 

                                        

 Hello Everyone, I am  playing along over at ,  I always love to playing along in the challenges.  today I created my card for our Daughter Jodee she loves all shades of Green so I used 4 different shades of greens for her she is very special !! . ... I used  Heavy Cream & Dark Green and Lime Green  card stock, I added    Mulberry Flowers Cream Apple Blossoms Light Green and Dark green stamens.   I layered my card stock my base is Dark Green card stock and Spring Market printed cardstock  I also used my Lacy Rectangle die cut, &my tag die cut


 Hot Glue, 2 way glue,  double sided craft tape, pop dots,  foam tape all from my stash.

There are so many wonderful companies to get supplies from my Ribbon, Flowers & stamens,  Really Reasonable Ribbon

                       

 

                               I hope my Card Inspired you !

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie

 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Another BEAUTIFUL birthday card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Good luck and thanks for sharing again at Make The Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Your sentiment just shines with the beautiful background. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. I love all of the greens and the pretty patterned paper! Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!