Tuesday, March 8, 2022

happy birthday



 Welcome to my blog,

  Hello, Everyone, Happy Tuesday and thanks for visiting me today, as I start with a fun New Challenge over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday  Today I used Heavy White cardstock for my base card,
  I layered it with Heavy White cardstock  I used the Happy Birthday embossing  folder, I stamped with Make a Wish Mini  I colored it in  with my copic's, 
 
                          Here is the sketch  for the challenge
                                      
  double sided craft tape, pop dots and a white label  "happy birthday stamped in blue and some white pearl embellishments. all from my stash.


   I hope my card Inspired you.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
         Hugs
        Dottie
 
 


 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge :

Try Stampin' On Tuesday 546

4 comments:

  1. Dottie, I have that same embossing folder, but can never figure out what to make with it. I REALLY like your idea of adding a popped-out cupcake! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a GREAT take of the sketch ~ I love this embossing folder, your card is YUMMY ~ Thanks for joining us at TSOT ~ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Dottie - this is so festive! Great EF, and such cute party paper, lol. Don't get me started on that scrummie cupcake, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Dottie! Your lovely card has been chosen as one of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3" for challenge #546!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!