Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Happy St.Patricks Day



                                                           
                                                      

                                     Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting My Blog today, Here in Sunny Florida Spring has sprung as I start  with a  New challenge  over at Four Seasons   I chose to make a St.Patricks Day  Card,
 I used Heavy White card stock and some Green cardstock, I added my pic  "Happy St.Patricks Day" from my stash, I added some Orange Mulberry Flowers & a Leaf, I added 2 dark  Green gems.
I  used double sided craft tape,Simon Says Stamp Craft Tacky Glue I added a small white bow from my stash

                         

                                I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

4 Comments:

At March 1, 2022 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Super fun St Patrick's Day card and perfect for the first day of March!! thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

 
At March 1, 2022 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Dottie, what a great card for St. Patrick's Day! The added flowers are such a nice touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons.

 
At March 1, 2022 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous image and lovely card. Thanks for joining the challenge at The Four Seasons and we look forward to more of your lovely designs. Donna

 
At March 1, 2022 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Karen Letchworth said...

What a FUN card, Dottie. So glad to see that you're enjoying the inspiration photos at The Four Seasons Challenge and we hope you'll play along with us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen, DT
The Four Seasons

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home