Thursday, March 17, 2022

horray easter


                                       
                                         

                                    Welcome to my blog,

 for my flowers, and extra fine glitter, Clear and Pink gems, Bunny & little yellow chick, Embellishment, Hot Glue. Pop Dots, from my Stash
                             

                                 I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2022 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Easter card with all those adorable and cute die cuts, gorgeous.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home