Wednesday, April 6, 2022

EASTER WISHES


                                                           


Welcome by today,  My Creative friends! Are you ready for another GREAT challenge Heavy Lavender  Cardstock,  for the base of my card, Heavy Textured Peach cardstock.



Yellow & lavender Bakers twine  for the Bow, My Favories Easter card stock ,  Leanna Butterfly.


 Hot Glue, 2 way glue, double sided craft tape,"Tag"  EASTER wishes. 3 Enamel Dots, Cross Embellishment and a tiny brown Bunny.

       

                          I hope my Card Inspired you !

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hugs
         Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

6 Comments:

At April 6, 2022 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Diane said...

pretty Easter card Dottie! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
Don't forget we have a year round Halloween challenge at Two Old Bats Halloween, giving you a chance to make Halloween cards year round, and with 50 or more players we have a prize to give away!
{Two Old Bats}

 
At April 6, 2022 at 2:40 PM , Blogger somethingcraftybydottie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 7, 2022 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

Just beautiful Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Easter’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

 
At April 7, 2022 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Barbara said...

Wow! I love this super fancy card for Easter. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.

 
At April 9, 2022 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Karen Letchworth said...

Another fun Easter card. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

 
At April 10, 2022 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Judy Woodland said...

Well this is just beautiful. LOVE the patterned papers used in this way!!! Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home