Saturday, April 23, 2022

hello Bird


                                         

                                                             

 Hello My Crafty Friends, I am  playing along over at Can You Handle The Pressure?  I enjoy  playing along in the challenges.  I used  White cardstock   for the base of my card, I used Echo Park my favorite spring cardstock,  layered on my card. THINLITS Colorized # 665851  Die cut.  I also added  hello script Hello SSSD111752,  washi tape, 



           

                           I hope my Card Inspired you

                         

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                             
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
  Hugs & Love 
 From Florida 
     Dottie

 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - the Challenge Week 673 🦋🍺 I spy something beginning with 'B'


   


 

7 Comments:

At April 23, 2022 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Dena J said...

Bird and blooms! Just right and so cheerful. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

 
At April 24, 2022 at 4:43 AM , Blogger Lia said...

What a great, colorful card!!
Lia DT CYHTP

 
At April 24, 2022 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Ellibelle said...

So pretty and beautifully done! Love all the blossoms on the paper! Perfect backdrop for the gorgeous flamingo.
Thanks so much for joining in with my "I Spy" theme at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

 
At April 24, 2022 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Linby said...

A lovely colourful card and I really like how you embossed the background too. Thanks for taking part in our Allsorts challenge.

 
At April 26, 2022 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

OMG what a fun and colorful creation Dottie! I clicked on the image to enlarge so I could see the embossing (I didn't see an EF listed in your write up). Beautifully done. I like to emboss over patterned paper ... gives it a whole new dimension!
Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
Darlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

 
At April 27, 2022 at 3:48 AM , Blogger Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun card, great dies.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

 
At April 28, 2022 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Super cute flamingo card, I too clicked on it see the embossing! Thank you for joining our fun at Can You handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home