Sunday, May 1, 2022

Happy Mothers Day


                                                  

 

 Hello Welcome to my Blog today, I am playing along in four seasons challenge,  I also enjoy playing along at the "Four Seasons Challenge  SPRING" Today I used the following products,  Heavy Lavender  Cardstock, I also used Echo Park paper NEW DAY ,

                   

           " Inspiration picture"      "6x6 Echo Park paper &chip board"

 "NEW DAY" 6x6. I added  a Hat CHIPBOARD ACCENT.  I added a Lavender bow,  Purple & White stamens and Mulberry Flowers.   Square scalloped die cut, clear dew drops on the flowers.

    Hot glue, double sided craft tape,  pop dots, from my stash 


                          " I hope my Card Inspired you"

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hug's
        Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge 

Four Seasons Challenge  SPRING

4 Comments:

At May 1, 2022 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Dottie:
This is a fun and color Mother's Day card, and perfect for the challenge. We're so grateful to have you share your art with us. Stop by again soon and have a creative week.
Karen
The Four Seasons Challenge

 
At May 2, 2022 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Pretty Mother's Day card! Thank you for joining our fun at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT

 
At May 3, 2022 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

So, so pretty Dottie! Love your overall design and the colors are so soft & pretty! Perfect for a Mother's Day card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

 
At May 5, 2022 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Bunny said...

A lovely Mother's Day card. I really like the purple and white stamens and the ribbon. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home