Thursday, June 23, 2022

YOU ARE MY TRUE NORTH

                                                           
                                                                  Created by



create a beautiful card for a Friends up coming Birthday Today I'm sharing a card In the card concept #178 ,I knew I had the perfect Cardstock to create my card today  I used Heavy Light blue & Heavy White cardstock. I then used my stamp and die set SAILING HOLE by STAMPIN UP! I added blue and white bakers twine, a tiny sea shell from my stash.  Darcie Embossing folder ocean waves  Copic sketch # E55 - # BG10- # BG0000  - # B32  tag die cuts, double sided craft tape,Hot Glue Simon says Stamp Black Ink pad .

 I do hope my card Inspired you today.

                                 


 Thank you so much for visiting My blog today It is always a honor to have you Visit. If you are not a follower of my blog, I would love for you to become one and I'll be happy to do the same for you.
 
 
Blessings
 Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge .


.




 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love those lovely sailboats on the embossed background - all so perfect with the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed background gives so much texture to this soft card! So glad you could join us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossing folder just makes those sweet sailboats pop! The birds flying over head gives it all a peaceful, idyllic feel. I'm sure your friend will love this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!