Tuesday, July 12, 2022

thinking of you

                                                                Created by

                                                            

 Welcome to my blog today, today I created my card for House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge- anything goes.

 I used the following products, heavy aqua cardstock  I layered it with a pretty paper Sweetwater paper pad.

House - Mouse Designs wood block stamp Cookie Crumbles HMQ22 . copic sketch pens, I stamped it using simon says stamp Black Ink pad.  Scalloped  square die cuts , scalloped frame dies,  double sided craft tape pop dots, .





                                        

                                               I do Hope My card Inspired you !

 

 

Thank you for stopping by it is always a honor to have you visit my blog, I enjoy reading the comments some of you leave. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become on and I will be happy to do the same for you . 

Have a Blessed Week.

 Hugs

 Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - anything goes  

 

I bought my NEW mouse stamp @ Hobby Lobby for 40% off, They have a lot of really good deals and are less expensive then Michaels.

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2022 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is so sweet and I love the foiled papers and colors, very lovely :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

 
At July 15, 2022 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Christine said...

Hu Dottie love this fun image great colours and design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx

 
At July 15, 2022 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Sue said...

Love your new stamp and it is colored up beautifully. Pretty background papers too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home