Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Happy Halloween

                                                                     
 

  Hello friends and followers, today I created my card for another fun challenge over at House-Mouse-& Friends Monday Challenge.  today I used Heavy craft color cardstock, Orange cardstock  White cardstock, Orange and white gingham cardstock, pumpkin die cut,,  Scalloped die cut.   Cling Witch Swing stamp,   Embossing powder TIGER LILY, Orange ribbon and bow

I added a tag wood stamp Happy Halloween Embossed in Orange . paper clip double, sided  craft tape, Copic pens.


thank you for visiting it is always a pleasure to have you stop by my blog. I always enjoy reading each of the comments you leave, if you are not a follower I would love to have you become one, and I will do the same for you.

 Have a Blessed Week.

       Hugs

       Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

House - Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - 

4 Comments:

At September 28, 2022 at 11:26 AM , Blogger April said...

Really cute! I love the frame die and gingham paper.

 
At September 29, 2022 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Lorraine A said...

Another gorgeous card Dottie :-) the image is adorable and I love the halloween theme and colors, very cute :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

 
At October 3, 2022 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Sue said...

Your fun little witch and Halloween card are so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and friends Monday Challenge.

 
At October 8, 2022 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Bunny said...

Love this adorable Halloween card. Thanks for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home