Sunday, October 23, 2022

Happy Holidays


                                                              

                          

Welcome to my blog today, it is also so nice to see you have come to see what I created for this challenge. I love playing along in all the challenges.    

 

       I'm playing along in the challenge Peace On Earth -Christmas  Inspiration Photo

                                                    


Today I used Heavy White Cardstock, for my base card m Heavy Sage Green Cardstock, &  cork, to make my wreath , I used  Martha Stewart hand punch branch ( retired) I layered my card base with Christmas card stock Salutations by Echo Park paper co 


I added lots of embellishments White Pearls tiny Red beads, tiny bells, & a miniature Snowman, a White Poinsettia, a Maroon bow, label "Happy Holidays",double sided craft tape    Hot Glue & Large stitched Rectangles  all from my stash.

                                             

 

                            I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Peace On Earth Christmas  # 26

 

3 Comments:

At October 27, 2022 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Lia said...

Your wreath is awesome. That has taken a lot of time, creating it!
Lia DT POE

 
At October 30, 2022 at 2:35 AM , Blogger Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Wonderful keepsake display card that a lucky someone will probably be putting out every Christmas from now on! This is very special! --Becca/HQCB and FQCB owner

 
At October 31, 2022 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Susan said...

What a lovely take on the Peace on Earth inspiration photo! So many wonderful elements beautifully put together! Thanks so much for joining us Peace on Earth challenge!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home