Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Have A MERRY Christmas


 

Thanks again for stopping by today.  Be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration and by the Stamp Simply Store for lots of great shopping.  We always enjoy your visits and we're here to help you create something beautiful.
 
Heavy White cardstock layered it with   
Echo Park CHRISTMAS CHEER used 2 designs 6x6 Paper Pad    

I stamped my Gnome and used Copic Sketch to color it in , Die cut Coffee by stamp simply die cut. I Embossed it with Provo Craft Cuddlebug "snow swirl"added a Tag Have A MERRY Christmas.

 Double sided craft tape,  Foam tape,  Hot Glue, 2 WAY GLUE, from my stash.


                                                         

                                  I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

 

Hugs

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge # 10  Coffee Gnome

The Card Concept Challenge  

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge  

little red wagon  seeing spots and stripes

5 Comments:

At October 20, 2022 at 9:23 AM , Blogger ~amy~ said...

so sweet, great use of the Stamp Simply cup! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

 
At October 20, 2022 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Karen Letchworth said...

I always love a coffee card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept, Dottie.

 
At October 20, 2022 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Esther Asbury said...

I love that pretty striped cup with the cute little gnome. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept this week.

 
At October 21, 2022 at 2:04 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Super cute coffee gnome! thanks for joining our fun at Peace On earth!
Diane POE CO-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

 
At November 3, 2022 at 11:59 AM , Blogger ~amy~ said...

Hi Dottie! I'm hoping you saw that you're one of our Top 3 Picks over at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. I sent you the details but it may have dropped into your spam. Feel free to email me directly at coffeelovingcardmakers [at] gmail [dot] com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home