Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Have A MERRY Christmas .


                                                              

                          


Welcome to my blog today, it is also so nice to see you have come to see what I created for this challenge @ Simon Says Monday Challenge . I love playing along in all the challenges.  


I used a small box covered it with  Christmas Collection Cardstock,  I added cotton for the snow snowflakes  Red & White gingham bow and tiny bells I added tiny snowmen and gold deer along with red berries and some greenery.

I added snowflakes and a tag Have A MERRY Christmas

 

                    I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Home Decore

 

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2022 at 2:37 AM , Blogger Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

This is different and a terrific idea! Wonderful wintery scene! --Becca/owner HQCB and FQCB

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home