Monday, November 14, 2022

Believe We believe in Sants Claus.


  Welcome to my blog today, We Have a  nice day here in  Florida, Thankfully Our area was not really effected by the storm just rain and some wind . The stores are Packed with all kind of Christmas products.  I love making Christmas cards, Today I created my card for Caffeinated Christmas Card challenge .         
                                   

 I started my card with  Heavy Brown  Cardstock for the base of my card, I then layered it with  Brown and Tan Plaid Cardstock    I added a Tag Believe We believe in Santa Claus. Tim Holtz Christmas Noel.           The Greetery die cuts  Snow flake hand punch by Martha Stewart "Retired"



I added naturl Heavy twine & bakers twine ,I added tiny coffee cups& Word Coffee . a hand punch Mittins 


       
            



It  is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

coffee loving cardmakersChristmas Card Challenge

Coffee loving Card Maker - 2022 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

5 Comments:

At November 14, 2022 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful shades of brown used.

 
At November 17, 2022 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Celeste Goff said...

Love the monochromatic color scheme!

 
At November 20, 2022 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Hetty said...

I can smell the coffee from your card!

 
At November 21, 2022 at 8:21 PM , Blogger scrappin' GA peach said...

I adore this card!! :)

 
At December 5, 2022 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I chose this card as my “Designer Pick”
Congratulations

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home