Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Compliments Season

                                                             

 

 Welcome to my Blog today, Tomorrow is Thanksgiving that means We have one month until Christmas. I am all finished with my Christmas shopping, Now I just need to wrap everything.

 Today I created a tag for the challenge at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - NOT A CARD    .

this was a pretty simple Challenge , I used  Tim Holtz Tag, layered it                        Carta Bella cardstock  "Christmas Cheer" ,


          candy cane die cut   from Simon says #sssd111953. when I made my candy sane I cut two of them out one in Red and One in White I removed some of the red pieces and layered them over the White every other one it came out really nice.


  I added Tim Holtz Christmas Embellishments," NOEL"
I added a silver show flake embellishment, Red & White bakers twine .

 

Thank you so much for Visiting my Blog, It is always a Honor to have you stop by, I enjoy reading each of them, so don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower I would appreciate it if you becoming one, and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Have A Happy & Blessed THANKSGIVING  

  Hugs 

 Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - NOT A CARD ! 

 

 

1 Comments:

At November 26, 2022 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Dottie: You've created a sweet candy cane tag!!! It's really cute!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home