Wednesday, December 14, 2022

our happy place

                                                      
   

I'm sharing today with this FUN Halloween card I created for https://farmquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/fqcb-theme-#18  Anything Farm Country

 It's always exciting to create things using products from ECHO PARK PAPER CO -FARMHOUSE SUMMER. I used heavy Black card stock and then layered it with paper from  Farmhouse Summer collection 

I added a Chipboards are all from ECHO PARK PAPER CO. I also added a gingham bow and Blue rose

 

       Double sided craft tape, pop dots  Hot Glue, 2 WAY GLUE

                           

                              I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Farm Quest challenge #18- Anything Farm Country goes theme

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! Wonderful country farm scene card! It's like seeing many of my extended families' farms! Thanks for being part of FQCB's design team! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card, so well composed and clean and simple. I love the way you showcased it on the crocheted piece. I have many of the pieces that my crocheted. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!