Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Snowmen


                                                                    

                                                           

 Hello Everyone I sure hope everyone had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas, boy did this year fly by and I for one can not wait until it is gone, it has been a really bad year for so very many & my Family  

I feel so very Blessed that My Hubby.. survived that horrible heart attack and the Bypass Surgery. I am Happy to say My Joe is doing really well now.

 

 Today I Created 2 CARDS  FOR THIS CHALLENGE,  my Card for Farm Quest Challenge, My cardS was pretty easy to create.

I used Red Basic Cardstock, corrugated paper, and then layered it with  Heavy White Cardstock and  with My Snow Embossing folder


I added Echo Park Chipboard Accents for the theme of the challenge.

 Hot glued each piece Double sided craft tape and added a pretty Red & White Bow 

 

                                                                    
                                                     

                                                      

                                          

                                       Today I created my card for Farm Quest Challenge. 

I used the following Products to create my card for this challenge. I started using Heavy White cardstock, I embossed it with Sizzix TEXRURED FADES A2 Embossing folder , Simon Says Die cut 

"Let It Snow,"using a Light Blue basic Cardstock,  and the Magic of Christmas Chipboard Accents by Echo Park PAPER CO.

                      added some snow flakes around the Ice skate, Sled and Snowman.

                                               I then added STAMPENDOUS  Shaved Ice .


                                                I do hope my card Inspired you.

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

     Hugs

Dottie Seubert Design Team Member.


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Farm Quest Challenge Blog 19 Design Team member. this challenge is Outdoor/Snow Events .


1 comment:

  1. Dottie: I love both of your cards for FarmQuest! Thanks for being part of my DT! Me and my Joe are still praying for you and your Joe! :) Our Joes are medical miracles! Take care! Happy New Year 2023! ---Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!