Sunday, January 29, 2023

happy VALENTINE DAY !


                                        


Hello Everyone:

I used Heavy Baby Pink Cardstock , I layered it with Echo Park  "hello VALENTINE, I added A happy VALENTINE DAY! tag from the hello Valentine 6x6 Pad  RED lace heart ribbon and bow, 2 multi colored roses, Enamel Hearts The GREENERY die cut.

 
Double sided craft tape, Pop dots Hot Glue,

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm share my card in the following challenge:

Can You Handle The Pressure - embossing with a twist of a border

Cut It Up - # 270 LOVE 

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2023 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Dottie, your card is everything I think of for a Valentine, love the fancy bow, all the hearts, and the pink and red color scheme. So glad you joined us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home