Wednesday, March 15, 2023

He is RISEN


 

                                 

 Hello Everyone:

Today I created My card  Heavy light Green Card Stock  I layered it with,  Echo Park New Day 6x6 pad Cardstock,  I used GOLD Cardstock, Die cut "He is RISEN" , I Added A  Pretty Cross, & Light Green ribbon and bow I also added roses. 

                                  Inspiration Photo

                                 

 

                    Double Sided craft tape, Hot Glue

 

Thank you for Visiting my Blog it is always a honor to have you stop by and remember to leave a comment I enjoy each of them.



I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Double D Challenges -EASTER

 

 Have a Blessed Week .

 

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2023 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Doni High said...

Beautiful card! The sentiment in gold is awesome.

 
At March 16, 2023 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Beautiful Easter card!! I have a Facebook group called Scripturally Inspired Creativity (private group) if you'd like to join and share this. --Becca

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home