Monday, March 13, 2023

Horray for Springtime


                                    

                           

 Hello Everyone:

 I used Heavy Cardstock for my base card,& layered with Heavy White cardstock.

 Embossed  Swiss Dotsframe cut die cut, Daisy Die cut  & butterfly's. 

2 yellow dots. in the lower part of my card I added a Spring Label,Echo Park card stock.


                    double sided tape,  pop dot, 2 way,  glue  hot glue.

Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
                      

 

 I'm share my card in a new challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - What Ever the Weather

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2023 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Makira said...

💚💚💚this!! Daisies are such happy flowers! I saw this at the SSS Wednesday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, Disneyworld, FL. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home