Wednesday, May 24, 2023

BLESSED

 

                       

                                   

                                                                   


Welcome to my blog today. today I created a new card for Word Art Wednesday I used Heavy white cardstock, a soft pretty cards stock with tiny birds and flowers . I used my small butterfly die.cut Yellow Ribbon bow tiny mixed color flowers. I added a tag BLESSED tiny Paper clip. I also added 2 tags, one Pink 1 Printed flowers. from my stash  scalloped doe cut, 

                    Pop dots, Double sided tape,  hot glue.

                       I do hope my card inspired you.

 

 

Thank you for Visiting my Blog it is always a honor & pleasure to have you stop by, and remember to leave a comment I enjoy each of them.

     

   Have a Blessed week

 

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge

Word Art Wednesday 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home