Thursday, May 4, 2023

just a note


                                                   

   Today I created my card in  Memory of my Mom, she loved Butterfly's. so I created My Butterfly with Rhinestones and I used my copic to color it Yellow & Black.

I used Heavy White Cardstock, then I used My scalloped die cut also using Heavy White Cardstock.   I added a Yellow tag just a note.

I used my Darcie Embossing folder. Used pop dots, double sided craft tape, Rhinestones. 


I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon says Wednesday challenge 

Little Red Wagon- clean and simple

 

 

 Thank you for Visiting my Blog it is always a honor & pleasure to have you stop by, and remember to leave a comment I enjoy each of them.

 next week I am flying to NJ to see our Daughter she is fighting Cancer for the 2nd time.in less than 5 years, this time it is moving very fast through her body and it is not cure able.

 

 

  Have a Blessed Week .

 

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2023 at 8:52 AM , Blogger JanR said...

Great card! I especially like the embossing and the bling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home